Hi. Do read and follow if you like. Thanks :>

Sunday, November 2, 2014

What If I Told You

If I told you to be my boy
If I told you to be my world
If I told you to hold me down 
Would you come around can you be my lover?
If I told you that I love you
Would you love me back?
If I told you that I miss you
Would you miss back?
Everytime when I talk to you
My heart it beats so fast
Feeling everything that you do
What If, what if I told you?
What If I told you everytime I look around I see your face in front of me, I call you out loud I call your name hoping that you can hear me
I love you a lot and its driving me crazy
I am writing you a song, oh no it's a love letter
I can't live without you believe me I know better.
When I think about you baby you know it hurts but I'm addicted to the pain without it I will feel worse
Word after word can't describe how I feel
The way you think, the way you look and the way you real, the way you sound and the way you talk, I love your ground when you walk the walk
If I could you give the moon and the sun baby I would but all I got to offer is love and will treat you good
I will never hurt you if I do then I am hurting me cause baby you more than just a part of me....




Thanks read Fella {。^◕‿◕^。} Hit like if u like n drop comment

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maslina, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete