Hi. Do read and follow if you like. Thanks :>

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I IZ PATHETIC

accessories, bangles, bracelets, fashion, keychain

Assalamualaikum. Err Hai! Lama gila tak update blog :P Ahaha kita dah malas la nak vlog-2 awak :D

   By the way, Kita tak download lagi la Homeworkss. Just knew it yesterday. Tiba-2 printer buat hal ink hitam tak keluar. Saja je le tu kan tak kasi aku buat homeworks. Haha --' . Mak, Along, Angah. Jom la kita pergi holidayy.. jom jom. Untung lah angah dah pergi Ganu kan....... Dia ajak tapi kitee segan la *even angah sendiri* LOL

   Guess what. My mom said Aimi missed kite. Dia call nak cakap dengan kita tapi time tuu kita pergi tuition. Hoho. Kitaa call dia balik, <3 saje je sakitkan hati dia cakap Mas beli baju kebaya. Aleh2 tadi mama dia call minta ukuran berapa meter nak buat baju kebaya untuk Aimi. Pfft memang tak boleh blah. Dia siap cakap lagi masa call belikan dia kebaya warna merah. Mengancam! haha

Luahan hati :

    Okay serious. -_- Now playing #NiatHatiTakNakBerpisah. Tengah layan lagu jiwang. Haha.. --' By the way, I'm in lovee, YES in lovee with someone. Haha. Not Love la. I just like him.Yeah, LIKE :'> I can't stand this anymore. It's hurt when you are 'couple' with someone and all of sudden the person just want you to be his 'adik angkat' Kinda weird. Hello...... I'm here. Tiba-2 je kan. I'm not your shirt!Whenever you like then u wore or throw them!

treat, love, broken, you, quote

    Dude, I'm waiting for you all day all night okay ! But in the end, it just Nothing. NOTHING. You take me for granted, don't you? Saying sorry to me for what you have done and after that... you asked for my friend's number.. Oh this is really asdfghjkl --' Sakit tahu tak! Orang suka awak tapi awak boleh mintak number kawan orang sebab nak kacau! Eii high-fived muka you karang -.- I iz PATHETIC. YES I AM!

    By the way , I hope you can sense the sarcasm when you read my Facebook status. It's all about you! But I have hide one of them. I don't want you to know. No I don't. It's just embarrassing. Aku ni perigi cari timba keeeee !!!!!!!? Errrrr Nah I hate myself. I am your silence stalker okay!

   I shouldn't said this.. but.. why do your ex and your girl-friend's kept 'liking2' your Status, Photos. I iz Jelly okay! Jealous even though I know that I mean NOTHING to you. Huhh....... You've stole my heart. If you wanna leave, JUST GO. tapi hati aku tu bak sini balik. k English aku berterabur!

 And so whatever, all in all, I learned something that we might fall in love to whom we like, but no matter what, we can't force them to love us back. Okay fine.

 

Thanks read Fella {。^◕‿◕^。} Hit like if u like n drop comment

No comments:

Post a Comment