Hi. Do read and follow if you like. Thanks :>

Sunday, February 26, 2012

I Miss 'Em Yah !

Assalamualaikum . Hyee Fella . So what's up ? Today , kindaaaa boringgg . Nothing to do with eventho this tuesday I've the exam . Lazy huh ? O.O

     Hmm , I miss my bestieeee . I miss telok mass . Damn much . Maslina , Nani , Mas Ai , Fatin ,Waniey Azmi , Dekyah , Nadia , Waniey Rosliiii , Farahin, Chaeky , Mus . Huh , I missed when we're hang together ... Bowling , Eating , Gossip , Studying .. We're always ONE . I missed that (Y)

    Ouchhh . I missed my teacher too . Sabahan (: Cikgu Matleyyyyy . Bila mau balik melaka bah ! I remembered when he treated me and maslina game tokens , McD ice cream , maigayyyy.. We share stories together , you are likely our friends to us . huhh .. thanks cikguuuuu <3

     Maiiiigosh ... tomorrow , i wanna skip the sch . huh ... LAZY again --' btw , my niece , she played with my sticky note . The pink color , GONE !!!!!! When i asked , she yelled me . Annoy !! Pity me T.T . harhar

    Okay , too Fatin , im soo soryyyy cause not pick up your phone ! I miss youu damn goddess too sayanggg ! Once again , Sorry for not calling , texting and answering your call ... I have my own reason ... I promises , one day it will be okay .. :)


 
















I MISS YAAAAAA !

PICTURE PAINTS A THOUSAND WORDS LE BESTIES (:

Thanks read Fella {。^◕‿◕^。} Hit like if u like n drop comment

No comments:

Post a Comment