Hi. Do read and follow if you like. Thanks :>

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Crush?


Bismillahirrahminarrahim. Assalamualaikum people. So, just finish with my Periodic Test last Thursday. Not well prepared actually especially for Add Math, Sejarah and Agama. Dammit! Other subjects like Physics, English, Civil Engineering so close to A-!! I JUST NEED ONE MARK! Sumpah ranking mesti menurun, grrrrr!

To be honest, I have a crush on someone. Almost, one month :P Well I wanna write bout him here but I just can't. I don't know why..I'm speechless. I am still wondering whether I should tell him how I really feel or should I move in or just be still..  I hope he won't read this!!! I'm afraid, if I take the chance and everything will change and it kinda shatters my heart if my confession will just fuck up our relationship. I don't want this to end and I don't want to say it later ' I missed how we used to be..' I don't want to.
And when his gaze falls upon me, I'm flying. And sometimes I freaked out, in front of him. I just can't control myself. I don't know where I got the strength to wave and it's still vivid when he waved at me first. I can't really explain my feelings because it something that can describe thru words...  It is something that can't verbalize.

I always made reasons to meet up with him everyday, or even watch him from distance. Because that's the least I can do. I can't help but envy the people who get to be with him everyday,
But how hard it will turn out to be, I'll face this, all after all, I still like him. :)
Does he worth it.. and am I deserve this? I don't know either.
-MaslinaAbd-

Thanks read Fella {。^◕‿◕^。} Hit like if u like n drop comment

No comments:

Post a Comment