Hi. Do read and follow if you like. Thanks :>

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just so you know

I shouldn't love you but I want to
I just can't turn away 
I shouldn't see you 
but I can't move
 I can't look away
And I don't know how to be fine when I'm not 
Cause I don't know how to make a feeling stop 
Just so you know this feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it
 I won't sit around
Thought you should know I've tried my best to let go of you but I don't want to 
I just gotta say it all before I go
Just so you know..
 It's getting hard to be around you there's so much I can't say 
Do you want me to hide the feelings?
And look the other way?
 This emptiness is killing me and I'm wondering why I've waited so long
Looking back I realize It was always there just never spoken
I'm waiting here...been waiting here 
]

Thanks read Fella {。^◕‿◕^。} Hit like if u like n drop comment

No comments:

Post a Comment